Recent comments

20 days ago

Wail_Moonlit

His twitter account has been suspended :/

33 days ago

32km

好鵺!

thumb

槐南相声广播金牌节目展演 VOL.1

槐南茶馆 feat. 人鱼兄贵, Mr.Crys, 华盖儿
3 months ago

GnomeStyle

This is fantastic.

死霊の夜桜

tanigon, ついったー東方部
7 months ago

32km

I'm back again. 《东方华灯宴》(2021) has been submitted.Welcome to watch. At the same time, also hope that other people can watch. Here's the link. . Tv/Z8TVYD

9 months ago

Nefere

I'm aware of the Great Firewall of China (中国国家防火墙). It can complicate a lot of things.

Do you mean you have to scroll horizontally (left-right direction) on some pages? The website isn't designed for mobile view, but we have a mobile app (Google Play/App Store) - the links appear in a side menu only for desktop view for some reason. Other links are GitHub (source code and issues), Discord, Twitter and links to other music databases - UtaiteDB and VocaDB.

Don't worry, simply start with few changes, and I'm happy to correct edits and say how to fix them.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check the video in February.

9 months ago

32km

Thanks for your answer.
For the bug of websites.I don't use Chinese transaction.Only some plates(or entry) that are too long horizontally will exceed the boundary.(I use a mobile phone to look through.You know there is a foreign Internet blockade in China. My computer doesn't have any software that can break the limit)

I rarely use YouTube.This is the first time I've heard of VGm.Because of some problems, my bank card cannot be bound to PayPal. This has led to some problems in foreign purchasing (steam supports WeChat payment).

For THDB, I will try to add or modify entries in English, but I have to learn more. In addition, it is also a great pity that I don't have much time for my studies.

By the way, for Chinese touhou culture circle. Since 2018 we have had an annual online celebration (a long video called 《東方華燈宴》 in Bilibili) for the Spring Festival (2021.2.13 next year). I don't know if you've heard of it.This includes a lot of high quality and interesting videos.Sincerely welcome to come and watch. Here is the forward version of THE PV.
I'm sorry I can't use front-end language. The official version will be released on February 13.

Finally, thank you for your answer. It's time for me to go to bed. It's 3:10 in the morning here.
写在最后:祝所有的编辑者和所有的网站成员好运.

9 months ago

Nefere

And about bugs on the website:
Ad 1) "... typographical errors on mobile phones ..."
What do you mean? Is it a problem with a Chinese translation? Or with viewing the website on mobile? If it's a first case, you can help update a Chinese translation according to this guide.

Ad 2,3) I'm aware of missing information about popular circles and albums. The website was created in 2018 and we're slowly catching up other English Touhou wikis (our 2,800+ albums against 6,000+ albums on English Touhou Wiki and 7,000+ on VGMdb) but it's nothing when compared with Chinese Wiki (more than 16,000).

You can edit entries with false information or report them, so they would be fixed by trusted users or moderators.

9 months ago

Nefere

(I'm using Google Translate so I apologise in advance if I got any mistakes. I'm sure your English is good ^^ Don't worry about writing in English )

To answer your questions:
Ad 1) TouhouDB s a Touhou Project music database. It's intended to be a collection of songs you like and albums you have, with a lot of features to explore (videos, artists, genre tags, impressive search engine etc.) and it's different from text-based wikis with long descriptions. Any registered user can add more songs and albums with little assistance. You can read more about the engine here https://wiki.vocadb.net/wiki/13/vocadb-description-what-is-it-for . Take note it's focused on VocaDB - a sister website, but it uses the same engine as TouhouDB.

Ad 2) The database keeps info about Touhou songs (mostly arrangements and covers), artists that make them and music albums. We also keep track various events like conventions (Reitaisai, Comiket), concerts and DJ clubs.

Ad 3) "How Touhou circles looks like in Europe?"

I don't follow much of western side of Touhou fandom. There are general anime conventions for sure, but I haven't heard of Touhou-only events like in Japan and China. Most music is uploaded on YouTube, and albums are usually sold via Bandcamp.
I think the best place to check western artists at once is to look on Redditaisai - it's an online convention held on Reddit, a mostly-English discussion website.

Ad 4) You can check a list of users here. Currently 200+ users are registered. You may be interested in statistics page.

9 months ago

32km

因为寄宿制学校,不得不放弃电子设备。所以可能会出现消息不能及时回复的现象

9 months ago

32km

首先,我是第一次注册TH DB网站。我看到内容还是比较多的,我想知道本站的更多信息,比如说:
1.本站的主要功能和建设初衷是什么
2.本站的服务范围和服务对象是什么
3.欧洲的东方文化圈大概是什么样的
4.本站的活跃人数和注册人数是多少

因为没出过国,所以我只对中国、日本TH同人社团了解过(另外还有一个阿根廷TouHou爱好者)。另外,My English is too terrible.(I can read,but I can't write.)

关于本站,我也发现了一些问题:
1.部分型号手机浏览网页会有排版错误。
2.许多专辑信息和歌手、社团信息非常不完整(有的还有错误)。
3.未收录许多专辑(我持有的,这里都没有)信息。
(我感觉这也能理解,毕竟人手不足,还可能会涉及到海外的交流困难,这非常辛苦)

好了,大概先说这么多,凌晨4点了。早晨起来还要准备学校考试。Let me see……Is math. Is math!!!!!

9 months ago

SubReisen

very cool album, I definitely recomend buying it...

9 months ago

32km

瑶姐!

10 months ago

Nefere

Regarding a report:

What's wrong with a YouTube reprint? It seems fine - it wasn't taken down and it's unrestricted by location.

thumb

最速最高シャッターガール

み~や, myu314, COOL&CREATE feat. ビートまりお
10 months ago

Nefere

@Kra THBWiki references to an album booklet (BK), but I can't find Kuroa* in scans uploaded on VGMdb in song credits page. She's listed only on overall credits page and an album website.

10 months ago

Kra

According to THB Wiki Kuroa* * and yukacco are the same person. Not sure if yukacco and Kuroa* are the same person as well.

thumb

Caramel Kiss

DJ Genki feat. yukacco
10 months ago

Kra

What am I even looking at?

thumb

Mami Mami Zone (t+pazolite Remix)

t+pazolite feat. 野宮あゆみ
11 months ago

Asirmoth

Best electronic touhou you can find.

13 months ago

Aemnesias

Thanks for the helpful reply, definitely wasn't aware of the existing issue! Can't tell when I'll be able to unfortunately(uni starting soon, irl issues), but I'd gladly dive into it once everything's sorted out on my end.

13 months ago

riipah

This is related to GitHub issue "Allow artists to be credited as their circle/group in the artist string". TL;DR: I was planning it would be possible to add both circle and individual artist to song, and then choose which one to credit. This way the circle could be added, but it would not be credited. For many cases this could be automated (for example though album links as you suggested). I think this feature would solve your problem as well. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that I have time to implement this feature. It would be several days of work at least. See the contribution guidelines page for more information.

Maybe it would be possible to fetch the albums' tracklists and display the result under "all songs"? Doesn't directly work for "recent songs" section though, as taking the latest album's tracklist won't work if it's a compilation album for instance.

It would be a very special query and therefore quite complicated. Also, the performance would be bad, without saving the circle/group directly to song, as in the above suggestion.

UtaiteDB has been abusing the support status in some situations to get the correct artist credit, adding both circle and person to songs. This is also a workaround, but it has more manual work and might cause other issues since the support status was not intended to be used that way.

14 months ago

Aemnesias

I've discussed this a bit with Nefere a while ago, and finally take the time to write this thread.

The issue is the following : circle's "basic info" tab's "Recent songs" section and "All songs" tab are pretty much empty. This stems from circles not being added to the songs' "Artists" tab.

A quick example : check https://touhoudb.com/Ar/34, and compare the "Main albums" tab to the "All songs" one. I've chosen this circle since I'm fairly familiar with it after contributing to it, but this stands for any circle whose release pattern include albums.

As a result, we currently have no way of getting the list of songs made only by the circle we're looking into. Why only? Well there is an alternative, albeit an imperfect one, which is going to https://touhoudb.com/Search?searchType=Song -> more filters -> search for a circle and check "Include group members", and then you'll get all of the circle's songs since those're listed under the artists pages "All songs" as they're tagged on most of the circle's songs. Now if you click on "Only main songs", you'll be met with the issue this thread is created for : barely any songs, when the albums and songs exist in the database.

The most jarring issue with using this alternative is that you'll also get all songs where any of the circles members were involved in, regardless of their circle, when you may only be interested in only the one circle you're querrying. If you're lucky, the members haven't ever been part of another circle nor contributed to another circle's songs, otherwise the result won't be what you're looking for.
That is to say, this feature works properly, but it does something different than what I'm looking for(get the list of all songs released by one circle). For instance, in 暁Records' case, I guess ACTRock isn't part of the circle anymore since his Twitter links to イノライ website, and he hasn't been credited for a long time on any of 暁Records' song for a long time now. Using the "Include group members" will thus also show all of イノライ's releases there, when I may only be interested in the former's ones.

The "quick" fix would be to credit the circle on every single song, however I think we'll agree that we ideally wouldn't want to do that.

And I think that's about it.
I'm eager to read your thoughts/ideas on the matter, and hope you're having a nice day in the meantime.
Cheers!

13 months ago

Kra

well that was unexpected

thumb

True Impact

crouka feat. 長尾ちえみ
14 months ago

Kra

Drop could be a reference to David Guetta - Shoot Me Down

Foolproof Astronomy

sumijun, Taolia
16 months ago

Nefere

@Aemnesias I find Melonbooks compilation albums annoying because their website and XFD credits only circle making an arrangement and not artists. Such info is only in an album booklet and I couldn't find scans of it. I'm not sure if "sources" in the web are legit or guessed out.

Thanks for checking this song, I don't know what happened when I was editing the entry.

16 months ago

Aemnesias

@Nefere , are you sure about Actrock doing this arrangement, and Dr.レイテンシーの眠れなくなる瞳 being the original version? (saw ACTROCK mentionned on the youtube video's description, the original in the description is also シュレディンガーの化猫, not the current one)

I'm asking because in their latest album( オマケベストなのか~その② ), Stack bros arranges this one with another original song( シュレディンガーの化猫 ) according to their BOOTH. THBWiki says Stack bros arranged this song in PARTYBOX02 and that シュレディンガーの化猫 is the original song as well(both in PARTYBOX02 and the new album). English wiki has blank fields for arrangers.

Fairly important, because it determines if two different versions of the songs exists, and if I need to create the new one as a result. The sources mentionned all say シュレディンガーの化猫 is the original so I'm fairly confident the current one is false, however Actrock or Stack bros isn't as clear-cut. I will leave the entry be for the time being.

thumb

悪魔の証明、漠たる黒猫

ACTRock, Stack Bros., 暁Records feat. Stack
16 months ago

Nefere

@Aemnesias Sadly, Soundcloud sets are not supported yet. Here's a workitem on Github.

An official website mentions 3 new tracks appearing on the album (新曲3曲入り), and based on a tracklist there, they are no.4, no.5 and no.11 (the ones with 新曲 - a new track). The rest are indicated by event's name (like 東方名華祭 11 - Meikaisai 11) when they were originally released.

16 months ago

Aemnesias

Soundcloud link must be clicked on(the "Ads / crossfades" label). Previsualization doesn't seem to work for some reason.
Also, the english wiki mentions that one new track was released with this album, but I'm unable to determine which it effectively is (track n°4 or N°11) hence their empty release date.

16 months ago

Nefere

The concert isn't listed on a venue's page, so I guess it's cancelled.

17 months ago

Kra

@TFisher93
Since this one seems to be shorter I would leave it as it is and tag it with the short version and remix tag

17 months ago

TFisher93

Would a "DJ mix" of a song count as its arrangement in this site?

Every Color

Tracy feat. 築山さえ
17 months ago

Kra

I wasn't aware that I like electropop/minimal so much

~ . . . ~Awesome Musical Album~!!~

~ (. . . P. S.: There are no ~"Unknown Characters"~, because this is ~the obvious Komachi Onozuka (~ . . . ~小野塚 小町~.)~ on ~the Album~Art~Cover~!.. [ ( :> ])

thumb

パラレリズム・ガンマ

パインツリー, Unlucky Morpheus, UNDEAD CORPORATION feat. 平野幸村

Gorkhhrebetguyt

~ . . . @Kra, ~"OK"-/-"OK'ay"~!..~ ~I~ just guessed about ~a possible "Touhou"~Character~ from ~Album~Art~Cover~.

Kra

I'd say it's Reimu but with yellow hair because of the bow

Gorkhhrebetguyt

~ . . . H-hm~,.. The ~"Unknown Character"~ looks like Reimu Hakurei (~ . . . ~博麗 霊夢~.), but with ~Yellow Hair (~ . . . ~Like Marisa Kirisame (~ . . . ~霧雨 魔理沙~.)~ or ~Rumia (~ . . . ~ルーミア~.)~.)~ or just like-... ~Rin Satsuki (~ . . . ~冴月麟~, ~Unused Character~ from ~"東方紅魔郷 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil"~.)~.

Gorkhhrebetguyt

~ . . . This is ~a nice Guy~ who gives ~Professional Sound~ in those ~Musical Directions~ at which ~He Works~ and ~Writes Music-/-"Touhou"~Arrangements~!..~

Gorkhhrebetguyt

~ . . . ~Very, very cool~... Just ~freaking A W E S O M E Vocalist-chan~, ~Her Vocal Range inspires Me~!!~ ~She~ also reminds ~Me~ of ~Her Vocal Timbre~ of ~some Ukrainian Singers~!..~

Gorkhhrebetguyt

~ (. . . ~Author's "Interesting Fact"~ about ~this Track~Arrangement (~ . . . Maybe it will be interesting to ~Someone~!..~)..: Despite the fact that ~the Album~ was ~Uploaded~ much later (~ . . . ~Special~ for ~"Redditaisai №4"~Event~.), ~I made this Track~Arrangement~ on ~the day of Publication of the "DEMO" Version of ~"ZUN's" Game (~ . . . ~I mean "東方鬼形獣 ~ Wily Beast and Weakest Creature"~.)~. ~I~ found out ~about the Publication~ of ~the Game~"DEMO"~ at ~03:00-03:30 P. M.~ and ~completed this My Track~Arrangement~ at ~06:00-06:30 P. M.~ on ~the same Day (~ . . . This is already considering ~Working~ with ~My Sound Design~, ~"lel"~.)~.) ~

Gorkhhrebetguyt

~My Favorite "東方"/"Touhou Project"~ × ~"Dark Psychedelic Trance"~Arranger~!.. [ ( : ]

Gorkhhrebetguyt

~ . . . @Kra, ~thank You~!!~ ~"Tags"~ have already been added.

Kra

@Gorkhhrebetguyt
Good job! Please make sure to tag bonus tracks with the bonus track tag

Gorkhhrebetguyt

I slightly supplemented the Music/Musical Album and some details in the "Tag(/~s.)"/"Description"/[Etc.], especially since 2 "hidden" Bonus Tracks were not indicated ~"Here"~ (~ . . . ~You~ just can ~Download this Music/Musical Album~ from ~"Violet Delta's" BandCamp~ to make sure of ~My words~!..). Enjoy~!!~ [ ( : ]

Gorkhhrebetguyt

~ . . . H-hm-hm,.. @Kra, ~I~ understand ~You~, ~thank You very much~!.. Perhaps later ~I~ will "rewrite" everything special for ~"External Links"~, but for now ~I~ just left ~the Titles~ of ~all Original Themes~ in ~the "Track Description"~ for such ~"Situations"~ and so that their ~Titles~ would then be convenient to copy and paste just where ~You~ want/need, and when the function of more than ~1 Original Theme~ appears.

~ (. . . ~"Update №1"~..: Huh~, ~I~ already ~"Fixed it~!..~)

Kra

@Gorkhhrebetguyt
It's not possible (yet) to add two originals at the same time. If the song has more than one original you have to add the other originals as external links (search the original on TouhouDB and add the page link).

And also use the multiple originals tag to mark songs that have more than one original song.

Gorkhhrebetguyt

~ (. . . And again, ~I~ can't indicate 2 Original "ZUN's" Themes at the same time. Please, help Me with this!..) ~

thumb

Symptoms of Doppelganger's Curse

Erica-Angelina Kanarska-Sabat

Gorkhhrebetguyt

@Kra, @Nefere, I suppose that @RedWhiteLampad could mean "High-Tech" Music, which would resemble "CyberPunk"~Theme/[Etc.], even if the Tempo/B. P. M. of the Music is NOT very high. At least I would have such "associations". but specifically as a Sound Designer, for example (~ . . . So I think that ~"Here"~ the interpretation can be quite different and very situational.). (´。~ ω •。`)〜☆

Nefere

According to a report:

Thank you for your opinion about English translation. The translation wasn't uploaded here by a translator, but was copied from another website mentioned above the text. If you want to point out errors and thank the translator directly, it would be better if you do it on their website where the translation was originally posted. We update the translation after the original one will change.

Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy